University of Colorado Medicine (CU Medicine) delivers business operations, revenue cycle and administrative services to support the patients of over 3,500 University of Colorado School of Medicine physicians and advanced practice providers.
COVID-19 cases and test positivity rates continue to change in Colorado. Access the most recent information by Colorado county according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CU Medicine continues to follow all Colorado public health orders and restrictions.
For your protection, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Visit our Appointment Request page or call your clinic directly to schedule an in-person or virtual health visit.
- Call your provider or schedule a Virtual Visit if any of the following apply to you:
- New cough, fever of 100.4°F or greater, or shortness of breath in the last 72 hours OR
- Two or more of these symptoms that are new in the last 72 hours: Chills, muscle aches, severe headache, sore throat, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of smell or loss of taste.
- All patients, visitors, and CU Medicine staff must wear a mask at all times, unless eating or drinking, in all CU Medicine clinics – even if you have received the COVID-19 vaccine
- Symptomatic patients will be directed to schedule a virtual visit and be sent for testing, if necessary.
Visit CU Medicine’s COVID-19 policies web page to learn more and understand what to do if you have been exposed or test positive.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
Our online patient payment portal is safe, secure, and a fast way to pay your bill or see your account balance.
Have questions about your bill? Visit our Billing FAQs web page to view answers to the most commonly asked billing questions. If you need additional assistance, our team is available to answer any questions you may have about your bill. For all other questions related to billing issues, please email our billing team or call our billing specialists at 303-493-7700.
ACCEPTED INSURANCE & OUT-OF-NETWORK SERVICES
To view a list of CU Medicine’s accepted insurance plans, please visit our Accepted Insurance web page to easily search accepted health plan options.
For out-of-network services information, please click here.
FIND A CLINIC LOCATION
To find directions for a specific clinic location, please visit our Find a Location page to browse all of our clinic locations.