formerly Ranch View Family Medicine (RVFM).
We are EXCITED to announce that on January 1st, 2022, our Ranch View Family Medicine practice joined CU Medicine!
What does this mean for you, our valued patient?
First, you can expect to receive the same high quality care you have always received, in the same great location. Second, the many benefits and resources of joining such a prominent healthcare team are endless! Joining CU Medicine enables us, as your preferred provider, to offer a multitude of additional services.
High quality medical care from people who know and care about you. You will see familiar faces in a familiar place. Your medical records will incorporate, and Rogue, the service dog, will still roam the halls! The phone number will stay the same at 303-346-8828. The team you have grown to trust will still be here to help.
Patient Centered Medical Care
Sometimes the person can be lost in the processes of modern western medicine. We have found a way to offer a different family practice experience that emphasizes integrated patient-centered medical care. We aim to provide a respectful, safe and secure wellness experience for our patients whom we view as our family. Our goal is to restore you to optimal health and see you living a healthier life.
(PLEASE NOTE that we use UCHealth My Health Connection as our online patient portal)
CU Medicine Family Medicine Park Meadows Services
- Colds & Flu
- Digestive Disorders
- Fungal Infections
- High Blood Pressure
- Viral Infections
Chronic medical conditions including:
- Coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol
- Arthritis & Rheumatoid Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetes & Hypoglycemia
- Gall Bladder Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Heart – Cardiovascular Disease
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Immune dysfunction
- Memory – Cognitive Problems
- Macular Degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Men’s Health
- Metabolic Health (Liver Detoxification)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Obesity – Weight Management
- Premenstrual Syndrome PMS
- Prevention of Chronic Illness
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexual Health
- Skin Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Stomach – Intestinal Problems
- Stroke Recovery & Prevention
- Surgical Recovery & Preparation
- Thyroid Disorders
- Urinary Problems
- Vitamins Nutritional Deficiency
- Women’s Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Disorders
- Primary Care
- Geriatric Physicals
You will see space improvements and small construction projects throughout 2022.
Also, effective January 1st, 2022, University of Colorado Medicine (CU Medicine) will handle all the billing and contracting. Care provided at CU Medicine Family Medicine Park Meadows will not have hospital/facility fees. We notified your insurance company that we are still your doctor, but operating under a different business. All of the health insurance plans that Ranch View Family Medicine has contracted with have been notified of this change (Unpaid invoices to Ranch View for services received prior to 12.31.21 will go to collections on or before April 15, 2022)
Under the University of Colorado School of Medicine, we will have access to cutting-edge medical care and facilities; and, we will be able to contract with even more insurance payers than before (Blue Cross, United, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Medicare, and more—only Bright Health and Doctor’s Plan are excluded).
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your healthcare needs along with the many experiences life brings. The time spent in partnering with you and your family has been a privilege which we hope to continue. We are looking forward to this next chapter with you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
8080 Park Meadows Dr., Suite 100, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Closed during lunch hours: 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.)
Wednesday afternoons are reserved for our Telehealth appointments and Acute Care Clinic only.
Our clinic is able to serve you in-person or via virtual health services. Please call our clinics directly or visit MyHealthConnection to schedule an appointment for both in person and virtual health.
- When scheduling an appointment, please be prepared to provide the reason, or chief complaint, for your appointment.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment for check-in.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask all new and established patients to present their photo identification and insurance card at every office visit.
- Patients should anticipate paying required co-pays at check-in.
- CU Medicine clinics are tobacco-free environments. We do not allow smoking or the use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) in our clinics or buildings.
- CU Medicine prohibits the presence and use of knives, guns, or other weapons in our clinics or buildings. This prohibition includes patients, visitors, and staff members with concealed weapons permits.